The Defibtech Lifeline AED is lightweight and portable device which delivers simple, clear and straightforward instructions. The unit is designed with some of the best technology, but is user-friendly; making it extremely easy to use even for untrained responders.
The life-saving device has only two-buttons on the unit, a green button to switch on and a red button to shock the victim (if needed). The rescuer will be guided with clear voice prompts and status light to guide the rescuer through the CPR process.
The Defibtech Lifeline AED is one of the lightest AEDs in the industry; weighing 1.9kg. This unit is built durable with a high dust and water resistance (IP54).
How It Works: The Lifeline VIEW AED is a defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythm and deliver electrical shock to the heart (if needed). This device provides bright lit progress lights next to clear visual text guidance to reinforce audio instructions.
- CPR Support: Voice prompts with metronome to guide CPR process
- Manufacturer’s Warranty:8 years
- IP Rating: IP54
- Electrode / Pads Life: 2 years
- Battery Life:4 years
- Energy Protocol (J): Adult: 150J
- Paediatric Technology: Requires paediatric pads
- Battery Type: Lithium Manganese Dioxide
- Weight of unit (kg): 1.9
- Dimensions (cm): 22 x 30 x 7
There are no reviews yet.